1. This Agreement applies to the web site at the Internet addresshttps://tila.clinic/ (hereinafter referred to as “the Site”).
2. This Agreement is an Accession Agreement. The use of the Site by the User proves their full adherence to this Agreement and confirms their consent to the following terms.
3. At using the Site by the User, the “Institute of Cell Therapy” LLC (hereafter referred to as the Owner) collects and processes the User’s data, namely:
3.1. data provided by the User both when filling in the registration forms of the Site, and in the process of using the Site (such as the name, address, telephone numbers, gender, date of birth, number of children, email, etc.);
3.3. IP addresses;
3.4. parameters and settings of Internet browsers.
4. The Owner enters the User’s data into the database of users’ personal data from the moment when they for thefirst start using the Site, as well as throughout the entire period of use of the Site services. The period of the User’s personal data storage consists of the period during which they use the services of the Site, as well as the next five years after the end of the use of the services of the Site.
5. The Owner carries out the processing of personal data of the User in any way for the purpose of proper provision of the Services to the User (identification, authentication, authorization, recovery of the password, sending of information materials upon the User’s subscription, providing answers to inquiries and letters of the User, as well as for other actions, from time to time necessary for the proper provision of services of the Site).
6. The Owner uses personal data of the User for targeted advertising and/or information materials according to age, gender, other data, for statistical research; for use with an advertising/marketing purpose, by any other means.
7. The User confirms that they are familiar with the rights relating to personal data provided for in the provisions of the Law of Ukraine “On Protection of Personal Data”, and also confirms that the Owner of the LLC “Institute of Cell Therapy” and third parties are exempted from the obligation to send to the User’s address written notice on rights, purpose of data collection, and processing, destruction, transfer to third parties to whom the personal data of the User are transmitted. Also, by this the User confirms that in the future, there will be no claims to the Owner of the LLC “Institute of Cell Therapy” and third parties regarding the use of personal data of the User, for the purposes set forth in this Agreement.
8. The User allows the Owner to permit other persons with whom the Owner has entered into respective agreements to receive, store and process the data about the User (other than Personal Data) such as the User’s IP address, cookies, as well as statistical information about the User’s activity for improvement of quality services provided by these persons and advertising information.
9. When using the Site, third party Internet resources codes may be present, in the result of which the third partiesreceive the data specified in clauses 3.2, 3.3 and 3.4 of this Agreement. Such third-party Internet resources are:
9.1. systems for collecting services visit statistics (e.g., Google Analytics counters, etc.);
9.2. social plugins (blocks) of social networks (e.g., Facebook, etc.);
9.3. banner systems;
9.4. other Internet resources.
10. The user has all the rights to protect thir personal data provided by the current legislation of Ukraine, in particular, the Law of Ukraine “On Protection of Personal Data”.
11. Processing of personal data is carried out in the datacenters, where the equipment providing the functioning of the Site is placed.
The Owner shall take all measures provided by law to protect the personal data of the User, in particular, the processing of personal data is carried out on equipment located in protected areas with restricted access.
12. The Owner has the right to change the terms of this Agreement unilaterally. In this case, all changes are published on the Site and become binding for the User within ten calendar days from the date of publication of such agreement.
13. The User has the right to revoke their consent to use their personal data by sending a written notice of recall to the address: 04073, Kyiv, S. Sklyarenko Street, 4A.
14. In case of receipt of the consent withdrawal notice, the Owner and their authorized persons terminate the processing of personal data of such User and destroy personal data within a period not exceeding three working days from the date of receipt of the recall.
15. In the case of indication of false (inaccurate, false) information about themselves, as well as in case of untimely change of outdated information, the User independently bears the risks of any negative consequences associated with such incorrect information.
16. The Owner is not liable for the damage or losses that happended to the User or third parties as a result of a misunderstanding or misunderstanding of the terms of this Agreement, instructions or instructions on the use of the Site regarding the order of data placement and other technical issues.
17. In the event of the invalidation or ineligibility of any part of this Agreement, the remainder of the Agreement shall remain in force. The refusal of either of the parties from any provision or provision of this Agreement, or any breach thereof, does not invalidate the effect of this provision or term.
18. The legislation of Ukraine applies to this Agreement and the relations between the Owner and the User arising from the use of the Site. Each party agrees unequivocally that the respective courts of Ukraine have exclusive jurisdiction over any claims, disputes, or disagreements concerning the Agreement and the use of the Site.